Friday, April 12, 2013

Land of Dreams Book Launch

We're celebrating the launch of my latest novel Land of Dreams next Friday  The third and final book in my Ellis Island trilogy.


The book launch will be held in Purity Salon, Pearse St. Ballina, on Friday the 19th of April, beginning at 7.30 pm, you're all welcome to come and enjoy the event.

Join us for an Art Deco makeover as well as a reading -by yours truly- of an excerpt from Land of Dreams.
Food and drinks will be served and an array of special offers are available from Purity Salon on the day!
The offers include...



  • A free false eyelash application with each makeover
  • A curly blowdry, nail file and polish for €29
  • A makeover and upstyle hairdo for €65
Hoping to see you all there! xxx






1 comment:

  1. I just recently picked up Ellis Island on my Nook and absolutely loved it. I was so excited when I read its a trilogy but at the same time disappointed that City of Hope doesn't come to the US till June 2013. Do you know when Land of Dreams will come to the US? Soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete